Click-Click Game (Intelligent Haunting)

The story that I am about to tell you happened quite recently, maybe a few months ago. It was not scary occurrence but rather unusual and actually kind of funny now that I think about it.

Source: pixabay.com
So, a few months ago I was lying in bed ready to go to sleep. As I was trying to fall asleep, I heard what sounded like something was lightly touching my bag; click-click. I did not think anything of it concluding it was probably a bug. However, the sound kept getting louder and faster. I was curious so I got up to see what it is. The minute I turned on the lights and went to check, it stopped. I was looking around trying to figure out what could be creating that sound but I could not find a reason for it; I did not see a bug and everything was still and calm. So, I brushed it off, turned down the lights and went back to bed. Not a minute had passed when the clicking started again. It sounded exactly the same as before and it kept getting louder and faster so I get up again. The moment I got up, the sound stopped. I gave it a try and searched for the reason more intensely but I could not find it anything! Eventually, I went back to bed once again. Pretty quickly after I went back to bed, the clicking started again. At this point I did not feel like getting up anymore so I grabbed my phone to light the area where the sound was coming from. The minute I turned the lights on my phone, the sound stopped. This is when I was pretty much expecting a sound to be heard and I decided to accept this game. I turned on flashlight on my phone but put the part of the phone with the flashlight facing down so that I can quickly grab it when the sound starts. Interestingly enough, it seemed that whatever was playing with me knew what I was doing. So, I was lying in bed with my phone ready waiting for a sound. It quickly started: click-click. I quickly went to grab my phone and the sound stopped even before I grabbed my phone. My hand stopped near the phone and I pulled my hand back. Only moments later, the sound started again. This time I was slowly trying to get to my phone. As I did that, the sound kept clicking slower and quieter. It seemed as if it was more careful. I kept doing the same thing for a while and got the same results! After a while, the sounds were more and fainter and truthfully, I was getting tired. I left my flashlight on because it appeared it made the sound fainter or as it seemed careful. As I was trying to fall asleep, I heard it a few more times but it eventually stopped.

Looking back, I thought it was pretty cool; it feels like I was playing with a ghost! I do not share this story as much because it is not as spectacular as people expect stories to be in the realm of paranormal. However, this might have been one of the coolest happenings of intelligent haunting that I have experienced.


Thanks for a read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizarre Mistery of the Jamison Family

Ariana Grande & Her Paranormal Experience

The Black Stick Man