Top 10 Articles of 2016

As we are saying our goodbyes to 2016, let's take a look at best works this year has given us. In the following article, enjoy top ten of the best Mysteria Words stories of 2016.



Several years back, my friend was visiting a graveyard with her family. As she was leaving the car, she gazed through the cemetery. On the back of one of the tombstones shaped as a heart, she saw a face of blonde girl in her twenties. The moment she looked away and... 



Have you ever heard your loved ones calling your name only to find out they never did? I'm going to raise this question ever further! Have you ever had a full conversation with what you thought were your loved ones when in reality it was nothing?! This phenomenon is more common than you might expect, therefore there are several theories on what it could be. 




A few weeks back, I was on a YouTube spree and I ended up watching a tone of paranormal storytimes. One, in particular, captured my attention. In a video, a girl by the YouTube name Leah Gordone talks about already terrifying enough experience; an old hag syndrome. However, there in a twist in Leah's story which captured my attention. 



Hearing someone calling your name when nobody is there can be explained several different ways; from mental disorders, sleep deprivation and long-term periods of stress to hypogognic state and conformation bias. Yes, all of these explanations might be reasons that cause us to slightly hallucinate and hear what does not exist. However, what if we accidentally manage to record the moment when an unexplained voice was heard. At first, we might think it was nothing but our mind tricking us, but upon reviewing the tape, we actually hear someone calling our name. It freaks us out, so we show the suspicious recording to other people; they hear the mysterious voice as well. This is what happened to Garret David Ginner, a skater and a youtuber. READ MORE



The following short story is a true paranormal experience which happened to my father. We have an idea about what it could be. Several months ago, my dad was at his computer when suddenly the screen went dark. At first he tought something was wrong with the computer. However, a split second later, he saw... READ MORE



Events took place in the middle of the 20th century to my friend’s family. It was evening when parents put their daughter to sleep and soon they went to bed as well. In the middle of the night, parents were awoken from their sleep by their daughter.“I’m scared” – she said. 




We've all heard of Bloody Mary, Baby Blue and the creepy Three Kings Game. Might I introduce you to this old legend spread around the area where I'm from. One might say it's one of the OG paranormal games. However, the elders probably wouldn't call it a game. It is believed that if you follow certain steps, you will be able to tell exactly who is a witch. READ MORE




So, a few months ago I was lying in bed ready to go to sleep. As I was trying to fall asleep, I heard what sounded like something was lightly touching my bag; click-click. I did not think anything of it concluding it was probably a bug. However, the sound kept getting louder and faster. I was curious so I got up to see what it is. The minute I turned on the lights... READ MORE



When talking about paranormal in Croatia, it is almost impossible to forget the haunted house in Å krinjari, a village near the town of Bjelovar. This house attracted attention of media as well as paranormal enthusiasts over the years and it is, without a doubt, one of the most famous haunted locations in Croatia. READ MORE


The following is the true story that happened to me in August, 2016. Since then I have been debating about if I should write about this experience or not because I cannot say with all certainty that the occurrence was of paranormal origin. However, paranormal or not, the event was straight out of a horror movie and worth a notice. Therefore, I'm just going to let you guys to judge. READ MORE


Thanks for stopping by!
More to come in 2017!


All photos from pixabay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizarre Mistery of the Jamison Family

Ariana Grande & Her Paranormal Experience

The Black Stick Man