Creepy Girl by the End of the Road

The following is the true story that happened to me in August, 2016. Since then I have been debating about if I should write about this experience or not because I cannot say with all certainty that the occurrence was of paranormal origin. However, paranormal or not, the event was straight out of a horror movie and worth a notice. Therefore, I'm just going to let you guys to judge.

Place where event happened


TRUE STORY

Back in August, I was returning home from work at around 3 AM. Yep, that shift was pretty crazy. When I was only three blocks away from my house, I saw something in the distance by the end of the road. It captured my attention because I don't remember ever seeing anything there before. However, at the moment, I was not really worried about it; at the very best, I thought it was a small tree I never noticed before.  
As I was getting closer to the mysterious object, it started to look more and more like a human. To be more specific, it looked like a girl sitting down, holding her knees. Although that made me a bit uncomfortable, I just thought that it must be the tree I never noticed before shaped as a human. It wasn't until I got as close as face to face to it, that I realized it actually was not a tree. This is where it gets spooky. Girl turned her head towards me in a movement that I could only explain as unnatural for a human being. However, I couldn't see her face. The only thing I could say for sure is that she had medium to long dark hair. The moment when she turned her head towards me is when I felt an overwhelming sense of dread and danger.  
Position the girl was in
Source: http://chocolateisnottheonlyfruit.blogspot.hr/2013_03_01_archive.html
Naturally, I quickly crossed to the other side of the road. However, this is when it gets even stranger. I could hear he moving towards me; I heard the sound of leaves and grass rustling. It didn't sound like footsteps, it sounded like quick rustles coming closer; rustle, silence, closer rustle, silence, even closer rustle... This is when a picked up a speed. Actually, I was walking so fast that it was almost running.  
Since I was so close to my house, I was really worried that the girl might follow me; I didn't want her to know where I lived. However, at the same time, I just couldn't wait to get home. Then, I quickly grabbed my phone and, without hesitation, started calling people. Considering it was 3 AM, most of my friends were already asleep and I didn't have much luck with reaching out to anyone. Luckily, when I was only a block away from my house, the rustling stopped and I was left with a bunch of confusing thoughts. When I got home, one of my friends finally picked up (thank you, woman). Needless to say, she spent quite a long time with me on the phone.

Reasonable explanations could be: an actual girl was sitting there and didn't want to be seen by me as much as I didn't wanna see her;  a girl who was either going through something or was under influence of some substances. 
Things that don't make sense to me: the unnatural way she turned her head towards me, strange feelings of dread and danger, why on earth did she follow me through entire block? 

Thanks for a Read! :) :)

Comments

  1. Hello :)
    I really enjoy your blog. I love everything related to the paranormal world.
    I'm also a blogger and I wish you the very best.
    Oh, btw, I just subscribed to your blog.

    Adriana Gil
    -> https://makemereadmoreofthis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bizarre Mistery of the Jamison Family

Ariana Grande & Her Paranormal Experience

The Black Stick Man